![]() | |
| Top Left: Kymani Jade, Top Right: POZ |
Whether you’re following “naturallymeunique”, Napsodik, I Heart My Coils or another love naturals site, just remember, there’s no competition. You can be sure that we are ALL going to take you with us through a coily, kinky, springy, natty journey of nappturality -- that is the love of natural hair, it's care, styling, and the empowering attitude it manifests.
This photoblog is for the woman, teen, or man who is excited, eager, ready, NAPSODIK about their organic, natural, hair and how it can be nurtured, maintained and all the versatile ways it can be fashioned and protected. As I sound off in my spoken word piece, perfectly titled "Napsodik", this photoblog is for the “long and bushy, short and wooly... with our nappy afros, parted cornrows, natty lovelocs and kinky twists”.
Napsodik, like rhapsody, is an enthusiastically ecstatic expression of full joy for our natural crowns, and in this photoblog, I capture natural sisters and brothers on the road, in the street, on the subway and the like, and sit with them for a moment to chat about their style, routines and journeys. Then I come back to this comfy (or creepy, I'm still trying to decide) living room like space to share that info with You.
And I hope you enjoy because this, like I said, is bound to be an ab-soul-ute, phenomenal, napsodik adventure. I'll be journaling every week, so stayed tuned for the inside scoop, nook and cranny with this Napsodik Love Natural, right here...
Until then, thanks for joining us!
Keep it K.I.N.K.Y,
Kymani M. Jade
I <3 My Coils


Yay! Natural Girls Rock. love the blog keep it up.
ReplyDelete